If you own a reasonable sized piece of land and are looking for a lawn tractor to carry out maintenance, you might have come across the Kubota T1880. Kubota have three different models in their T series, with the T1880 being the least powerful of the three.
Kubota T1880 Review - Specifications
|Deck Size||42 inches|
|Weight||280 Kg (617 lbs)|
Kubota T1880 Review – Key Features
- Cutting Deck – The T1880 features Kubota’s Infinity deck technology. This deck is handy in the respect that it has been designed so it cut the grass that is flattened by the wheels, meaning your lawn gets a complete cut without having to go over it a million times. The infinity deck also allows you to switch cutting modes real easy without having to stop and change the cutting blades.
- Hydrostatic Transmission – When sat on the T1880 you will notice you have a single pedal – this controls both speed and direction. There’s no more shifting or clutching, which totally frees your hands up to focus on steering and making sure you don’t run over anything important! If you have a lot of trees in your garden this is an absolute godsend.
- Height Adjustment – Kubota have designed this nicely – there are no half hour delays just to change the cutting height. There’s a dial located below your seat and using this you can easily and quickly set the cutting height.
- Grass Catcher – The catcher they have implemented into the design holds seven bushels and fits on real easy to the tractor. This is a very good capacity and will leave your lawn looking spotless.
- Ample Leg Space– On the T1880 you have a full flat operator platform. This offers as much space as you could need and makes the task of getting on and off the tractor that much easier.
- 3 Cutting Modes– With the T1880 you have options. You can side discharge, mulch or bag your clippings. When has it never been good to have options? You are versatile and free to adapt to any situation that you might encounter.
- Large Rear Wheels – These large wheels provide you with more traction and stability when you are using the tractor.